- Taylors College
- The University of Western Australia Foundation Program
- The University of Sydney Foundation Program
- Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres
- Royal Roads University
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- Nyenrode Business University
- AUT University
- Taylors College Auckland
- The University of Auckland
- Massey University
- Bellerbys College
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of Huddersfield
- Imperial College London
- Istituto Marangoni
- Keele University
- Kingston University, London
- Lancaster University
- Leeds International Study Centre
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- University of Lincoln, Work-Based Distance Learning
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Stirling
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
- Wales International Study Centre
- Fairmont Private Schools
- James Madison University
- Long Island University, Post Campus
- Widener University
- Roosevelt University
- New York
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Covent Garden
- Cape Town
LSI has an extensive network of schools located around the world. You can learn English in one of the schools in England, Canada, the USA, Malta, New Zealand or Australia. They also have language centres in France and Switzerland. LSI also works with partner language schools in Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, Panama and Costa Rica.
- English Courses in England
- English Courses in the United States
- English Courses in Canada
- English Courses in New Zealand
- English Courses in Australia
- English Courses in Malta
- French Courses in France
- French Courses in Switzerland
- German Courses in Switzerland
- Spanish Courses in Spain
- Spanish Courses in Mexico
- Spanish Courses in Costa Rica
- Spanish Courses Panama
- Italian Courses in Switzerland
- Italian Courses in Italy
- Russian Courses in Russia
- Russian Courses in Latvia
- England (Brighton, Cambridge, London, Oxford)
- United States (Boston, New York, San Diego, San Francisco/ Berkeley)
- Canada (Toronto, Vancouver)
- New Zealand (Auckland)
- Australia (Brisbane)
- France (Paris)
- Switzerland (Lugano, Montreux, Zurich)
- Spain(Alicante, Barcelona, Cadiz, Granada, Lleida Pyrenees, Madrid, Malaga, Marbella, Pamplona, Salamanca,
- Seville, Valencia)
- Italy (Florence, Milan, Rome)
- Russia (Moscow, Moscow - Belorusskaya, St Petersburg, St Petersburg Nevsky Prospect)
- Latvia (Riga)
- Mexico (Palaya Del Carmen)
- Costa Rica (San José / Coronado)
- Panama (Panama City)
- Malta (Sliema)
KINGS Colleges offer a complete range of courses for international students. They are located at some of the most popular destinations for international study, in the USA and UK.
- Los Angeles
Mayfair School is an independent, year-round school with more than 27 years of experience in English Language training. Founded in 1986, in the heart of the city (Oxford Street-London), the school has gone from strength to strength in terms of educational provision and academic management, gaining accreditation of the highest level by both the British Council and the Independent Schools Inspectorate.
Robin Callan created the Callan Method of teaching English in 1960. Since then it has become famous around the world because of how quickly students improve their English, no matter what level they start from.
The secret of the Callan Method is revision. The more you repeat, the better you remember, and the better you remember, the more confident you become.
Studio Cambridge School was established in 1954, and is the oldest English Language school in Cambridge. They offer a wide range of English language courses, managed by an experienced and professionally qualified team of teachers and administrators. The school is privately owned, not part of a chain of schools.
They have a strong reputation for personal care and attention. Our main school and head office is located in Cambridge, England and they also offer 8 summer camps and 1 winter camp for young learners at schools and university campuses in the UK.
Select English was established in Cambridge in 1991. The school committed to providing high quality, personalised teaching that helps all students reach their learning goals. As a small, family-run school, they treat all students as individuals and offer a friendly, stimulating, supportive and inclusive environment.
The Cambridge Center for Languages
Established in 1982, The Cambridge Centre for Languages has an international reputation for providing quality English language courses.
Accredited by the British Council, The CCL’s mission has always been to follow the aims of language learning defined by the Committee of
Ministers of the Council of Europe:
- To facilitate communication and interaction among young people of different mother tongues.
- To promote international understanding and cooperation
- To overcome prejudice and discrimination
- To help young people to achieve a wider and deeper understanding of different ways of life, forms of thought and cultural heritage.